The Heritage Foundation blog sorts through some of the procedural ins and outs of health care legislation moving through the U.S. Senate. In short, the author warns that the Senate could take steps to cut off debate on the bill, employing a parlimentary tactic normally used for fiscal matters.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House