The jobless rate rose to 9.8 percent last month. Whatever happened to the $787 billion stimulus program that was supposed to save us from double-digit unemployment? For more on this story read the Washington Post here. For some good analysis of this issue visit the Heritage Foundation here and the Wall Street Journal here.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House