CNBC just released it’s annual rankings of “America’s Top States for Business,” and Rhode Island came in 48th. Within RI’s overall ranking was a dead-last finish, 50th out of 50, for the “Economy” category. These rankings should not come as a surprise to anyone.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House