Rhode Island hasn’t been ranking so well when it comes to national measures of economic health. Little Rhody is now the state with the third highest unemployment rate, third worst economic climate, worst business climate, and worst regulatory environment. But when it comes to gun control, the Ocean State isn’t the worst or even third worst. California has the top spot with Massachusetts and Connecticut tied for third, according to this report (which views gun control as good thing).
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House