Have the leaders of the state’s largest union been reading the OSPRI blog? After we chastised them for not letting their rank-and-file members vote on whether to accept the governor’s proposal for furloughs and delayed pay raises or risk layoffs, they changed their minds. The vote is expected to take place this week.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House