This time, the state was measured against others for constitutional commitment to limited government. Not suprisingly, Rhode Island comes in as the fourth worst. What is surprising is that New Hampshire, the “Live Free or Die” state, overall was slightly worse. For more information on the 50-state survey, click here.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House