On the state level, public-sector unions are on the rise, exerting an undue influence on state government and wreaking havoc on spending, according to this Weekly Standard article. Although the article does not mention Rhode Island, this is still interesting reading, given the recent clashes between Gov. Don Carcieri and the public workers unions here.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House