A lethal combination of corporate tax rates, high health care costs, over-regulation, and rising fuel prices are driving out U.S. manufacturing, according to this report. Rhode Island alone lost more than 5,000 manufacturing jobs between April 2008 and April 2009 – the most in any category, according to this state report.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House