Rhode Island Medicaid expenditures have doubled in the last decade, resulting in the second-highest per capita spending in the nation, the Providence Journal reported today. If you are wondering why costs are so high, check out this op-ed by OSPRI health care fellow Steve Moses.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House