Here’s something different: you almost never hear about the minimum wage going down. Except today, when the Associated Press reported that Colorado became the first state since 1938 to lower its minimum wage, from $7.28 an hour to $7.24. The story gives little explanation as to why, except to note that the Consumer Price Index, a measure of inflation, has gone down as well.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House