With only $184 billion spent so far, a top White House official says the economic stimulus program, worth a total $787 billion, has already done everything it can to lift the economy out of a recession, according to the Associated Press. One free market institute is suggesting a rebate.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House