As federal spending starts to spiral out of control, even some Democrats are starting to lose their appetites for big budgets. A Wall Street Journal columnist today points out that two of the bluest blue states, Maine and Washington, have ballot articles that would limit state spending from rising faster than inflation and population growth. Both measures were voter-initiated.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House