The Department of Administration today released the first quarter report for fiscal year 2010, showing an estimated deficit of $219.8 million. This is worse than what was reported in The Providence Journal last week and it already takes into account cost-cutting measures like the eight furlough days scheduled for state workers this year. OSPRI has posted a copy of the report here.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House