Liberals should know that they have gone too far when even unions oppose their plans for higher taxes. As The Washington Times reported today, the Teamsters are balking at proposed taxes on health plans. In all, the Senate health care plan has a total of $493.6 billion in new taxes. A list of the new taxes is available at Townhall.com.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House