Opponents and advocates of health care reform continue to trade accusations of spreading myths and misinformation. A case in point is whether illegal immigrants would be covered. After Rep. Joe Wilson famously claimed President Obama was lying when he said they would not, factcheck.org issued this missive concluding that Obama was correct. But today, The Washington Times is out with a new report warning that, in fact, one million illegal aliens could be covered if employers are required to cover their workers. So yes, they might not be eligible for the public option or federal subsidies, as Newsweek pointed out, but they could still benefit through the employer mandate.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House