It is not everyday that you come across small-government, common sense in a newspaper editorial. But this week, the Warwick Beacon is out with an opinion piece on a new law with a simple and noble intent: getting absent landowners to register their names and phone numbers with the city got turned into what responsible landowners might view as a new $49 tax.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House