The Block Island Times has the latest on the harbormaster who is accused of using his public position for private gain—and was the subject of one of our early Hummel Report investigations. His future as a harbormaster will be discussed in a town council hearing this upcoming Monday while the state Ethics Commission conducts its own investigation. Read the original Hummel Report story here.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House