This week we’re running a special serialized version of our report on Medicaid in Rhode Island, entitled “Doing LTC RIght.” We will post one of the five installments each day of this week on our blog, in conjunction with the Center for Long-Term Care in Seattle. The report delves into how the state can use its unique global Medicaid waiver to eliminate bureaucratic red tape, saving money and improving long-term care services. Check back daily for the upcoming installments of this report. Click here to view the report in its entirety and here for our press release.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House