Here is another window into how government works: the economic stimulus package included a reduction in income taxes withheld from worker paychecks. But, as The Providence Journal puts it, this had the unintended consequence of causing some people to get smaller refunds on their taxes, or even owe more. So government is so bloated and ineffective that even when it tries to give taxpayers a break, it ends up costing them in the end.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House