You would think Obama has enough on his hands cooling the planet and overseeing the $19-trillion rescue of the U.S. economy. But apparently not. Now he wants to save public schoolchildren from having to much sugar and salt. So forget all those cookies, cakes, salty foods, and sugary sodas. Now it’s going to be whole grains, fruits, and vegetables, according to new food standards the Obama administration is proposing. Read more from The Washington Times.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House