Was last Sunday the libertarian edition of The Providence Journal editorial page? In addition to the aforementioned article by OSPRI President Bill Felkner, on the dangers of government-run education reform, there was an editorial criticizing Democrats for introducing binding abitration legislation and another guest column lamenting the fact that Republicans in the General Assembly forced Cranston to change from a town to a city form of government, reducing the role of the people in deciding local affairs. Just as with taxes, no one likes government intervention when it directly affects them.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House