These are depressing times. Deficits are going through the roof while the iron fist of Big Brother is squeezing ever tighter. Our whole system of individual responsibility and free enterprise seems under assault. And, with the passage of health care reform, Democrats are emboldened to do even more. The election of Scott Brown—which for a moment seemed to derail the radical liberal agenda of Democrats—now seems so distant while we wonder how much more we can take before the November elections. There’s an old saying, that if you don’t cry, you will laugh. Well, it’s definitely time for a few laughs, so in that spirit we are posting a video featuring a bunch of preppy-looking white rappers, calling for Obama to be a one-term president. Click here to see the Web site.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House