As mentioned in the preceding post, the health care bill has created some unintended, but not unforeseen burdens on corporations. So how many new taxes does the health care bill create and how much will we be paying? Below is a chart from the Tax Foundation, based on the Senate version of the bill.
- Deepwater forgot to read PBN
- Windy Pork
- Just in (no surprise): voters want more choice and accountability in education
- Another low ranking for RI
- Tax Day Rally
- Somebody has to sell it
- In case you missed it, and so you don’t
- Too risky for me but not for thee?
- ‘There are lies, damn lies – and statistics.’
- From our friends in the US House